Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and you want to look beautiful and feel confident. Having done makeup for over 100 brides of different nationalities, I am very experienced in bridal makeup, and am very confident in creating the perfect look for you.
It is important to get the most out of your makeup, and to help me meet your requirements, I offer a trial before the big day. The trial is also a great way to help piece together how you will look on the day.
The trial includes:
- A discussion of the makeup look you would like, taking into the account the details of your wedding; such as your dress, time of wedding, weather, colour schemes etc. (Note: If you have photos or examples of a makeup style you would like, please have them present.)
- A complete trail of your makeup
- Advice on preparing your skin in the lead up to your wedding day
- A list of all the products used will be kept so I can recreate the look
- At the end of the trial, we will discuss a time schedule for your wedding day and the finer details
- The trial is roughly two hours long for the bride. I am more than happy for the bridal party to attend the trial and have a trial of their own, however an extra fee ill incur
- As my service is mobile, I am able to travel to your home or a venue for the trail and for your wedding day
On Your Wedding Day
I will arrive at the designated meeting place 15 minutes prior to the meeting time to set up and prepare. If I am applying makeup to the bridal party, I will begin with their makeup first. Please allow a 20-30 minute time frame for each face. I will apply the brides makeup last to ensure it is the freshest. This will take approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour.
On special request I am able to be present during the photographs and/ or before the reception for touch ups for the bride and bridal party. I am also able to provide a touch up kit for an extra cost.